Friday, September 24, 2010

WoofTease Update

We received a couple of updates regarding the WoofTease/Club Cub non-profit scandal currently in progress.

The first update came on September 20th, when it looked like the problem had sorted itself out, much to the disappointment of drama bears everywhere.
“Project Halo, Dustin Slate and myself sat down for a meeting and agreed that we would not escelate [sic] this issue any further. Project Halo and ClubCub have reached an agreement that honors the donation promised, and after reviewing all 2009 finacial [sic] records Dustin has agreed that there were no misappropriation of funds. Any further action is a result of the State of NC and no longer involves Halo or Myself.”
However, due to ongoing lies and sockpuppet faggotry from Rex Mumea and Dustin Slate in the comments section of the original QNotes article, Project HALO is pursuing legal recourse. Money quote from Project HALO’s Rhonda Thomas:
I had an interesting meeting with Dustin Slate yesterday. He wants me to issue a statement apologizing for the “harm” done to Club Cub. Are you freaking kidding me?! Dustin, this is my response to the statement that I signed yesterday where I promised I would contact you on 9/23/10. If you and Rex are going to use this forum to spew your lies and pathetically try to defend yourself then so will I. Dustin, I actually felt sorry for you. I thought you might be the victim but that’s no longer the case. You were obviously well coached yesterday but I’m no dumbass. The $100 check you left on my table is still there and will not be cashed. I’m not attending your Pity Party ever again. Everything from here on out will done through the attorneys and/or the court system.
And just to turn this update into a big, self-referential circle jerk, here's a photo of Club Crabs attendees Jamie, on the left, and comicbookcub (aka boogercub) on the right, both of whom already have their own Bear Drama entries. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Why is he called boogercub? Is he into booger sex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, in addition phonesex, bugchasing, roman showers, and, of course, piss and scat (i.e. asking random guys to shit on his face and in his mouth)

    ReplyDelete